On behalf of the Gender Resource Center Campaign, we’re pleased to invite you to:
Gender Resource Center – Town Hall
Thursday, April 2nd beginning at 6pm in Shepard Hall 350
An important dialogue with student leaders and community health leaders on the need for services and healing spaces to combat gender-based violence on campus.
– Stephanie Petit Homme, City College Alumni and past coordinator of 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Violence at City
– Chanel L. Porchia-Albert, CD, CPD, CLC, CHHC, Founder/Executive Director of Ancient Song Doula Services
– Adjoa Sankofia Tetteh, MA, CHES, CLC, Sexuality & Breastfeeding Educator
– Kira Rakova of the Student Mental Health Initiative
– Priya Shajan of Students for Educational Rights
If you want to know more about the GRC Campaign and why it’s so important to the Sister Circle Collective, swing by!
See you then!